Makeup Revolution Powder Blushes Review



















Hi Girlies,

I'm back for another beauty post. This time however I am reviewing blushers. 

I'm sure you all know of the brand Makeup Revolution, They aren't the best brand but they do however offer products at great affordable prices for everyone.   

So anyway back to my review....

There are 6 blushes in total in this collection. I only got 4 - Wow!, Love!, Now!, Hot! . Each blush came in a plastic rectangular case with 2.4g in each. They are very light but hard to open. Luckily I had sharp nails to open the blushers but it was still very difficult. Each blusher costs £1 each. The blushers are mattes so it can be a bit chalky at times. The lasting power is ok but at times you have to reapply so if your going somewhere special, I suggest that you keep it in your bag.

But what do the shades look like is what your probably thinking? Well, you have me, my pictures and my words are below to tell you.


Hot! is a bright hot pink blush with shimmer particles so it
sparkles when it catches the light.  

Love! is more of a neutral blusher.
It's a peach-brownish color.

Now! is a cool toned pink blusher.

Wow! is a frosty pink blusher. 





























































By Anisah Rahman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Beautiful, Gorgous Readers,

Feel free to post a comment. I would love to hear from you. It makes me very happy to see a comment

Anisah

Total Pageviews

Anisah Rahman. Powered by Blogger.

Don't Understand English? Translate My Blog Into Your Language!

About Me

My photo
Hi My Name Is Anisah, I am currently a beauty journalist at Ham And High and am now doing reviews up on this blog! My views are 100% honest and are my personal opinions.

Followers