MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural Face Powder Review

Found From Google





















Yep, you guessed it! A review of the best selling product from MAC Cosmetics! So anyway....Let's just get on the review now, Right?

MAC Mineralise is the face powder that gives you a that wonderful, glamorous natural skinfinish. The packaging is super cute and compact and is really easy to open which is fantastic. There is also a mirror; This is so helpful because obviously your gonna need a mirror to see where your going to apply your face powder. This product can be used for a lot of things but at least, you don't have to worry about it finishing because you have a lot of powder in this product. I recommend you apply this powder on your face after you've applied your foundation. Also, this product can be used as highlighter or blusher (this is very common). Another good thing is that it blends really well with your skin. This product is highly pigmented and skin friendly for all skin types. This product isn't cakey and doesn't feel both heavy or light on your skin, in fact - it doesn't feel like there is any face powder on your face. This product had definitely got on my good side. The powder is very long lasting too. I got the powder in medium plus by the way dollies.

So girlies, will you be buying MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural Face Powder?


http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123443500299_-1


By Anisah Rahman

1 comments:

Hi Beautiful, Gorgous Readers,

Feel free to post a comment. I would love to hear from you. It makes me very happy to see a comment

Anisah

Total Pageviews

Anisah Rahman. Powered by Blogger.

Don't Understand English? Translate My Blog Into Your Language!

About Me

My photo
Hi My Name Is Anisah, I am currently a beauty journalist at Ham And High and am now doing reviews up on this blog! My views are 100% honest and are my personal opinions.

Followers