Ghd Hairsprays BUNDLE Review




















The Ghd Final Fix Hairspray

 is a lightly fragranced spray designed to keep hair in place but still be light enough to be brushed out to let you restyle your hair. It is humidity resistant and fine enough that it doesn't leave your hair with that horrible crispy feeling you can sometimes get from a hairspray.

If you have spent hours curling your hair, or straightening it into the the perfect style, just for it to fall out and lose all its oomph in the space of a few minutes (come on, it's happened to every girl at some point!), you will understand why I'm making such a big deal over this spray. 

Ghd Final Fix helps to stop my hair from becoming a bit of a birds nest when it's a bit damp or humid outside. It holds my hair in place whilst helping to give my hair a bit of volume, it also smells gorgeous! This is the first hairspray I've tried that doesn't have that chemical smell.

It's a little pricier than other hairsprays but is a much better quality and worth the expense in my opinion!

http://www.ghdhair.com/fix/fix-hairspray-400ml

Buy It Now - Currently £9.95 - Link Above


The Ghd Heat Protect Spray 

I've never really committed to a heat protect spray before, I've tried a few but none have convinced me really. Surely if anyone knows how to protect hair from heat it's got to be the inventor of the original most popular styling tool!

Straight away I loved the sleek design. The packaging feels more 'high end' than 'high street' and it definitely stands out among my other hair products.

I've used this for about two weeks now and I really like it. I use 5-10 sprays on my towel dried hair before adding styling products. After blow drying I use 2-3 sprays before I straighten, brush or curl my hair. 

The scent really reminds me of baby powder, which I personally love but some people may not like! The nozzle is good as it sprays a fine mist over your hair rather than squirting it onto patches.


I love that this product feels weightless on hair, and actually made my hair feel softer and smoother. I used it with several other hair products and it didn't affect them at all.
I did make the mistake of using too much product to begin with (I used about 20 sprays, oops!) and although it didn't affect my hair straight away, the next day my hair looked a little greasier than usual.

Overall, I think this is a good product and if you're looking to try a new heat protection spray, I would recommended this product. 


Buy It Now - Currently £12.95 - LINK ABOVE

By Anisah Rahman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Beautiful, Gorgous Readers,

Feel free to post a comment. I would love to hear from you. It makes me very happy to see a comment

Anisah

Total Pageviews

Anisah Rahman. Powered by Blogger.

Don't Understand English? Translate My Blog Into Your Language!

About Me

My photo
Hi My Name Is Anisah, I am currently a beauty journalist at Ham And High and am now doing reviews up on this blog! My views are 100% honest and are my personal opinions.

Followers